Sunday, November 2, 2008

Things are...



looking up. I was so down the pass the first week when everything went wrong. The following week I went to a Casting Crowns concert with my bestfriend and that was so the lift I needed. You know the voice that reminds you that God has his' reasons. Turns out he does. I'm now taking all online classes, which works out because I dont have to pay outrageous prices for gas and I didnt have a car until a few days ago. I'm going to go get my LPN first then transfer into RN after. The college for LPN is only 10 mins from my house compared to an hour and 15mins. Its just like s door closed and a window opened. Don't get me wrong this isn't my first choice at things but it is a great second choice. Right now things are nice.

The Gators beat Georgia which Sam and I loved, mom not so much lol. Sam left a few weeks ago to go work in Mississippi but hes coming home for Thanksgiving at least. I love this time of year. Summer is my favorite season but I love all the holidays this time of year. Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

1 comment:

kristen said...

I am so excited about your new plans! And very glad that things are looking up. Casting Crowns...How fun!!!