Monday, January 19, 2009

Ketchup

I haven't been on here in forever I think. So lets play ketchup. Just started back school and am already ready to get out lol. Don't get me wrong I actually love school I am just so ready to get my degree. I hopefully start in June to get my LPN thank goodness. Right now I'm just taking filler classes in case I want to get my Bachelor's degree.


On to other fun stuff, Sam and me went to our first college football game. Gators vs. Citadel; it was a blow out. Had to get up at 5:30am to get there on time, but I did get to see Tim Tebow though so it was all worth it hehe. I'm so happy they won the National Championship. I swear Sam is like the ultimate fan. I kid you not he cries if they lose. I joke that if they would have lost I would be single because Sam throw himself off a cliff.
It was so cold to be the "Swamp".
I wonder if Tebow is as great as he seems hehe

I hate this picture, but its the one Sam likes go figure



Also I have a book to recommend to everyone.
Twilight, yes I know, aren't you a little old for that but it really is such a good book(s). I fell in love with them over Christmas break and everyone I know who has read them has got addicted. I am not a sci-fi person but I love a good love story and it was def. that.

2 comments:

Punkin said...

Sorry I don't know if you got my message or not. What is your email
address?

kristen said...

Cute pics of you and Sam! I am almost done with the 2nd book and can't wait to read the last two!!!